//kisses this kid’s face
//kisses this kid’s face
human O’Hare, for no reason whatsoever
(edit: changed the image a tad!)
Hello, friends. I’m Ash and I’m doing some cheap paypal acnl commissions! *winks nervously*
- Everything - busts, waist-length, or full body - is only $8 USD for a single character!! :D
- +5 USD for addtional characters. So if you want your mayor + villager, that’s $13, for example. Pretty sweet deal, amirite??? no bell offers i’m sorry;;;;
- The samples above is how I will draw them. Black & white, because colors are time-consuming. u_u
- If interested, please contact me here or email@example.com (this is also my paypal email), w/ references and/or descriptions, etc.
- Also, if you want me to draw a non-AC original character, I can do that too, and I’ll email you the artwork.
- If you can’t commission, signal boosting would help a lot!! I’m looking to alleviate some school expenses so getting the word out is much appreciated! Thanks!!!
Anonymous asked: omg i just love your art style!! it's so simple yet expressive and wow i can't get over how amazing it is! Do you have any tips for beginning artists?
woah thanks anon, that makes me happy :)
ah tips…These are probably some pretty generic/well-known tips (as i’m still learning myself):
-keep a sketchbook
and try to draw everyday or almost everyday, even if it’s just a mere sketch, as long as you can get your hand to draw it’s pretty helpful (and relaxing, imo), and gets ideas flowing
if you’re pretty serious about art, you can take some foundation and/or figure drawing classes - to help you get some fundamentals under your belt, yanno? Otherwise, there’s tons of resources already available if you look hard enough
these are important as heck in improving short-hand techniques and your ability to depict an action/story in just a few lines (also good for warm ups before drawing something more serious)
-keep an inspiration folder(s)
i have several for color inspiration, poses, clothing/costumes, etc. It’s good to keep an archive of stuff that you find inspiring whether it’s real photos or artwork that you admire. It’s for your eyes only, as a point of reference.
-draw in traditional and digital
it’s good to know how to do both, I think
-Most importanty, have fun
why wouldn’t you.
i miss drawing these kids and imagining their hypothetical ghostly encounters
not even going to put this on my ac blog, but this is how i imagine my next chara (mayor??) would kinda look like